By contacting us and providing us with your message of hope (“Contribution”) you consent, agree, and acknowledge the application of the following terms and conditions:
- This Agreement does not in any way shape constitute any type or form of payment to any of the parties hereof.
- You hereby:
a) consent to the photographing, recording, filming and exploitation of the Contribution in connection with the initiative, and you grant to us all consents necessary;
b) Assign all titles, rights and interests (including copyright and performers’ rights) in and to the Contribution to enable us to make the fullest use of your Contribution (in whole or in part); and
c) Grant us the unrestricted right to, and to authorise third parties to, use, reproduce and/or exploit (at our sole discretion) your name, voice, likeness, photographs and/or recordings of you and all materials provided by you (as applicable) (including photos, stills, documents, drawings, correspondence, voice messages, recordings and home video footage, including for publicity, marketing and exploitation purposes in respect of the Campaign and ancillary rights.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that we shall be entitled, at our sole discretion, to cut, edit, copy, adapt and/or translate your Contribution.
- You waive any right to review and/or approve the use of your name, image or likeness within the initiative.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
a) We shall not be under any obligation to film or photograph you or, having filmed or photographed you, to include films or photographs of you in the initiative;
b) We shall have absolute discretion over the editorial content of the initiative and/or your Contribution; and
c) You are providing the Contribution(s) to us as an independent volunteer and/or participant.
- You hereby represent, warrant, and undertake that:
a) You are fully entitled to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights and permissions granted hereunder;
b) You are of legal age (18 years or older) or a parent to an underage (18 years or younger) person, and in both cases have the full legal capacity to enter into agreements;
c) The exercise of the rights granted by you to us under this Agreement will not entitle any person to claim any payment from us;
d) Your Contribution will be honest and, to the best of your knowledge and belief, true, and it will not infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory, or be calculated to bring us into disrepute;
e) Any opinions stated in your Contribution are your own and are genuinely held by you;
f) You have obtained permission from any person featured in any materials you provide to us;
g) You shall co-operate and fully comply with all of our lawful directions in respect of your Contribution;
h) You will not grant any rights to any third parties which may conflict with your participation in the initiative; and
i) You will not disrupt the activities of the initiative.
- You shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, losses suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with (i) any breach of this Agreement by you; (ii) any negligent performance or non-performance of this Agreement by you; or (iii) any claim against us for actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property in relation to your Contribution.
- This Agreement and all matters ancillary to it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the parties agree that the courts of Riyadh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters arising from this Agreement.
Designed and powered by Messages of Hope Team
Follow us on